Remember, your hg IRON is an electrical appliance and the plates achieve very high temperatures (typically 180ºC TO 230°C). So you need to be sensible and safe.
- Never use your hg ELECTRICAL in the bathroom, over washbowls or near water.
- Never touch the plates when they are hot.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instructions concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Use styling aids and spray products away from the iron. Never spray directly onto the hg product.
You should always inspect your hg product before you use it. If the hg, power cord or plug are damaged, do not use the product and seek professional advice from an electrician, an approved stockist or from SMA srl.
Cherish and protect
Your hg articles are a robust, state-of-the-art products. Cherish it with the love and care it deserves and you will be rewarded with long, devoted service.
- Always switch your styler off and unplug it after use
- Do not allow the hot plates to touch textiles, plastic materials, or heat-sensitive surfaces
- Always ensure that the hot plates do not come into contact with the supply cord: this could melt away the insulation and risk electrocution
- Never leave a hot iron unattended
- Always allow the plates to cool before storing
- When the styler has cooled, fold the supply cord in the same way as it was first delivered in its packaging. Do not wind it around your hand or the body of the styler and your styler will deliver the results every time
- When the styler is not in use, always lay it on a flat heat-resistant surface. Never hang the styler by its cable